LUPO SUPERPANEL DMX DUAL COLOR
The most powerful 30×30 LED PANEL
LUPO SUPERPANEL DUAL COLOR are the new LED panels with 400 high quality surface mount LEDs with high color rendering and high TLCI studied especially for video and TV studios but also used in education and photography.
SUPERPANEL DUAL COLOR emit a huge amount of uniform and surrounding light (22’000 LUX at 1 meter) and they can be set continuously to any color temperature from 3200K to 5600K just rotating the knob on the back of the fixture, according to the needs of the different shooting conditions.
When the color temperature is identified, the emitted light intensity can be increased or decreased from 0 to 100% according to the needs, using the second knob.
The color temperature and the luminous intensity level can be visualized on the digital display on the back of the fixture.
Thanks to the superlight dedicated Li-ion battery, they can work at the maximum power for about 1,75 hours.
SUPERPANEL DUAL COLOR are the most advanced solution for video and TV studios because they add to the advantage of LED, a tremendous amount of light and the possibility to have a balanced light adjustable to every different condition.
- Brand: LUPO
- Type: SUPERPANEL DMX DUAL COLOR 401
- 400 Surface Mount LEDs with exclusive ‘True Colors’ technology
- CRI > 95
- Built-in DMX module with 5 pins XLR connectors
- LEDs with high efficiency (around 8 times brighter compared to normal LED panels)
- LUX at 1m: 22000
- Color temperature: variable from 5600 K to 3200 K
- Ultra light, compact and easy to handle (2.3 Kg)
- Dimensions: 320x340x65 mm
- Power with battery or on mains
- Fully dimmable from 0 to 100%
- Flicker Free Technology
- Ultra silent active or passive cooling mode
- Very low consumption: just 120 W
- Long life of the exclusive LED lamps
- Light output: equivalent to about 2000W of a tungsten soft lamp
- Full power illumination with SUPERPANEL special battery: about 1,75 hrs
- Integrated filter holder